Thursday, May 9, 2013

Treasury Thursday (Etsy)

One fun feature of Etsy is the ability to create treasuries.  You search for items based on your unifying theme of choice, whether it's color, style, mood, season, etc.  I shared my Mother's Day treasuries in an earlier post.

I decided to create one that celebrated the great weather here in Richmond today.  It's one of the first days in a while that it hasn't been raining, or bumped the thermometer over 70 degrees.  This is the longest we've gone into spring with the heated mattress pad still on the bed.  But I've also been enjoying all of the geeky crafts that are on Etsy lately....I recently bought one of these shirts from Enlightened State, to wallow in my love of Walking Dead until the new season starts.



Combining geekery and spring greens was easy and actually produced a pretty cute treasury.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment