Monday, June 17, 2013

Plants vs. Zombies Desk Buddies

I finally finished my first attempt at PvZ desk buddies.  I think they turned out pretty fabulous...but I'm biased.  This is one of my favorite games to play when I am bored!  I have all the plants in my in-game zen garden, and I might try to make all the plants for my clay zen garden.  I'm not sure yet!

 I wish I could get the colors on my camera adjusted properly.  I tried many settings and none of them are right.  One of these days, I will buy a better camera.  My camera is an older Sony Cybershot, and I think at this point, the camera on my iPad might be better!  The only issue I have when I take photos of my work, is that any imperfection is magnified.  You notice all kinds of little fuzz and dirt pieces you didn't see before.  I'm determined to have a hepa filtered craft room one day, to help reduce the dust.  A girl can dream!

Anyway, here are the pics.  Enjoy!


















Who else is excited about PvZ 2 coming out for iOS soon?!  I can't wait!

1 comment: