Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Taking a break!

I feel the need to break from this blog for a little bit.  I'm going to leave it up and running, and I'll likely come back to it from time to time.  I have not had a lot of time to craft or cook or garden, and I don't have the motivation to write.  I wish I did...but I can't force it.

For now, you can find me on Tumblr, or as I like to call it, "blogging for people with short attention spans".  Tumblr is a great site though.  It allows you to easily connect with people who share the same interests as you, giggle over fandom jokes, and ogle beautiful people/places/things in your feed.   Here it is, come on over and have some fun with me.

I'm also on Facebook for my crafting:  Crafty Gamer Girl (Hornsofdestruction)  Officially, my shop name is Hornsofdestruction because it was my original username.  I have never wanted it as the official shop name....I'm looking at changing it, so if you've got suggestions feel free to comment.  I need ideas, since a lot of what I tried was already taken.

Ok, now you know where to find me.  I'll still keep posting random things when the urge strikes so stay tuned.  :D


1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    I found my way here from Ravelry. We are friends on there, which I'm thinking had a lot to do with Reddit ;).Anyways...I was being a bit nosey,after seeing that we both share similar interests, and decided to check out your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I am kind of addicted to your Tumblr and that I do admire your posts. Thanks for the entertaining read.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete