Monday, September 24, 2012

It's a start...

I really don't have any idea what I'm doing...

I don't think anyone really does.  Its all an illusion of knowledge, to give us a feeling of control in life.  Tomorrow, what you know is different than today, and today, you may prove wrong what you were SO sure of yesterday.  I feel like the best thing we could all do as human race, is to acknowledge that we don't really know anything at all.  We're all just muddling through the best we can.  And don't get me wrong, I love life.  I say this with a conviction that life is awesome and keep muddling we must.  That's where the fun is.   

So, on that note, I start this blog.  I don't really know what the purpose of it is.  I may chat about crafting, I may bitch about the hassle of eating gluten free, I may rant about Star Wars or other sci fi topics...I'm not sure if I'll have a real focus yet.  I am interested in so many things, I would find it hard to stick to one area.  I'm off running...lets just hope there's some interesting things along the way...

1 comment:

  1. This is just dandy! I always say that everyone is full of crap. So cheers to you and the crapfest!!! Craptastic!

    ReplyDelete